5/12/08

We're having a . . . !!!

Kristina: Well... I am 18 weeks and 3 days pregnant and I feel amazingly great. Minus the constant pregnancy sniffles, a few aches & pains, and some extra added "fluffiness", I have so far felt really well!

We experienced today what we both described as the most amazing day of our lives! We had our 2nd ultrasound today and received the wonderful news that so far, our baby contains all the right ingredients for a healthy baby boy! We are overjoyed! Everything looked to be as it should and we are so thankful for this 7 inch, 7 ounce miracle!

Since I have been repeatedly asked for photos of my expanding mid-section, we have finally replaced our broken camera and are granting these wishes! (now leave me alone! :)

We will soon upload photos of our ultrasound for your viewing pleasure and we ask for your continued prayers! We'll be in touch again soon and send our love to you all. XOXO

6 comments:

Amy Brake said...

Oh Kristina,

A BOY?? OH happy day!!Thank you for sending and creating a blog for pics and updates. You wont be sorry, I look for many updates to come. One of my prego friends held up signs in pics as to what month she was on for her scrap book. I wished I'd of thought of that. I'm doing it w/Roman as I remember, only now the little booger tries to grab the piece of paper we are holding up. He is undoubtly the highlight of our lives, we just cannot imagine life w/out him. All back breaking 21lbs of him!!! Ok, enough of the novel on your new blog...I love you and am super excited for you.

xo
apb

Tiffany said...

Congrats on the news of having a baby boy! I am so excited for you guys! I wish you the best throughout the rest of your pregnancy. You look great!

Love,
Tiffany

alan & steph flies said...

ahhh... this is great news!!! So excited to hear that things are going well and that you're expecting a BOY!

The Fantastic Family said...

Dear Kristina,

Congratulations! I am very happy and excited for you! I don't know if you remember me, but I was Martha's friend that did the Kathy Tracolli Bible Study with you at Amy's place about 5 and 1/2 years ago. Amy was so kind to forward this blog to me, and I just wanted to let you know how happy I am for you. I have been continually blessed from my time in that Bible Study, and I am glad I got to meet you. I am happy that your life is so blessed. Having a baby is so amazing and special, beyond words at times, and your faith will grow as they grow, and your lives will never be the same, but in the most amazing and wonderful ways. Enjoy every minute of this wonderful adventure you are on.

Congrtulations!

Love,
Amanda Johnson

The Fantastic Family said...

Dear Kristina,

I have to make a corrections, the Bible Study was only 3 1/2 years ago, sorry for the typo.

Love,
Amanda Johnson

uncledale said...

Kristina & Jeff -
Thanks for including us in your blog recipients. We have been awaiting information. Little Jeff or Little 'whoever' - we are anxious to get to meet you. You are very fortunate to have a lovely, loving mother and a very hard driving, energetic but maybe clutzy father. I don't fault him though. Just learn that you can make a wonderful Bernaise sauce, plant a terrific garden and love with all of your heart and soul. We look forward to meeting you and giving you our love and affection. You are truly a special family addition. Forever- UncleDale and UncleCarl.