5/17/09

5 Longgg Days

Jeff comes home from his golfing trip tonight and we are so excited! I showed Luke a picture of Jeff yesterday and he started waving his arms really fast and doing this fun little noise he does. Although it's been a long five days all by myself with the little guy, it's been really good for the most part. The whining tends to get on my nerves after a while when it is non-stop but the poor little guy was cutting his 3rd tooth! I found it yesterday.. his upper left one. Finally! It seems like we've been waiting a while for this one to come in! Also yesterday, I went into his room when he woke up from his nap because I heard him crying and there he was... just sitting up in the middle of his crib! He has been sitting up by himself for a while now if we put him like that but this was the first time he actually pulled himself to this position all on his own. And I know it won't be long before he is pulling himself up and standing. I can see him trying really hard already. I think I'm gonna have my hands full! :)

No comments: