5/17/10

December 14th!!

We are excited to share our joyous news that another precious Hepting baby will bless our family at the end of this year! We will find out if #2 is a boy or girl in July. Please keep us in your prayers!

I have been feeling good.. just tired. Almost everyday I take a nap, which is a really hard thing to do when you have a little one to clean up after and a house to tend to. But for anyone who's been pregnant before, I know you know what I'm saying. It's like you just can't function without that nap! I've had some nausea but that came and went. And this darn stuffy nose is back. I had this with Luke too. It's very annoying. I've had a greater desire to exercise this time around so on the days I have the energy, I've been taking advantage. Otherwise... I can't complain just yet.. I'm sure that's to come in the months ahead!

Luke's separation anxiety has been SO SO SO much better! The past few Sundays, not a tear. This past week at the gym, not a tear. This past Saturday with a babysitter, not a tear. Who is this child? :-) I am so grateful.

We started swimming lessons a couple of weeks ago. The first lesson was not so fun. Luke cried quite a bit, along with the other kids too, so I know it's mean to say but I'm glad I wasn't the only one there with a whiny toddler! Last week was much more fun. He only cried a little and it was because he wanted to continue playing with something when it was time to move onto the next exercise. Hopefully it continues to get better.

We start soccer in a couple of weeks... that should be interesting. :-)

We'll keep you posted!
xoxo

1 comment:

April said...

Congrats!!! We are so happy for you all! AND really looking forward to seeing you in the near future! Whooo!
I am in a nice way jealous your ickiness has passed where mine has not but oh well it is getting better... hopefully to disappear soon!
Swimming and soccer you will be a busy mommy but it all sounds fun! I can't wait to hear how it goes!